Rich Human

In my red sweat shirt.


Hi, my name is Muntaha and I grew up in a very wealthy family. I was stubborn and spoiled. If I don’t get what I want I start to get cranky. I am now thirty years old from Canada and have pale skin and very spiky hair, blue eyes, and a buff chest.  I have an elder brother and a sister who both graduated from Harvard while I showed no interest in studies. The best grade I got was a D. That was a big achievement for me.

Later on my parents died in a terrible fire. I was sad and since I used to live in my parent's house I had nowhere to go. I was depressed but luckily my brother let me live in his house. He has a penthouse. Four months later I was kicked out. Apparently, I was making a big mess. I was homeless and had no money to eat, drink, or bath. In total despair I earned two dollars per fortnight or even three if I was lucky. Oh I forgot to tell you about my sister. Jessica played a big role in my life. She gave me funds every month. But later she stopped because Jessica had some work in Britain.  Then I met a homeless man named Jeff. He had the same story as me. He was rich but since his parents died he became poor.

I started selling nuts, tea, and even juices and got more money but just not enough. What a tragedy? My hands and legs were weak, my mouth was dry, my eyes were red and itchy and I caught up with flu. A few weeks later I saw Jeff walking towards me. But this time he was wearing a Rolex, Jordan shoes, a Gucci hat, Hollister pants and a Lois Viton shirt. I wondered where he got all that from. He came to me and said “Oh hey remember me.” “Of course” I said. “Where did you get this from I asked.” “Yeah I want to talk to you about that "he said. “Look I got invited to be a business partner with one of my friends” “lucky” I interrupted. “And I was wondering if you want to be a business partner with me” said Jeff”. I was confused shocked and excited. I felt like passing out. In a cracked tone I said “yes” and later on I was rich again.

 Then I went to my brother's house and he wasn’t that happy to see me but when I told him about the good news he started crying in joy and I even paid him for the mess I made, but he kept my hand down and gave me a big tight hug. And by then my sister came back and we had a family reunion. The moral is you have to work hard for success and if you already are rich use it on stuff you need like food, water, etc
By
Muntaha Raza
Grade 5B
10th January,2019.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Haunted house